CES – Overseas Studying In Canada Become Easier Than Ever
CES is a pilot program between the Association of College and Institute of Canada (CICan) in collaboration with the Consulate General of Canada in Ho Chi Minh City, the Canadian Embassy in Hanoi and the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Canada (IRCC) to support the student visa process for students in Vietnam. Canada CES study program is implemented from the date 03.01.2016, lasted 18 months and may be renewed.
Thus, the purpose of streamlining the program demonstrate financial pressure study in Canada by reducing the processing time of visa least, reduce the number of financial documentation you must submit. Specifically with investment certificates guaranteed (GIC) students will NOT submit evidence or historical assets and transaction deposits at banks. If student visa is rejected, you absolutely can get close to 100% after 8 weeks of money.
CES Program is supported by the bank Scotiabank – Financial institutions ranked first in Canada. Bank agrees Scotiabank Student GIC paper ownership opportunities, meet the requirements of financial proof of the program’s CES.
To be eligible apply for visa / visa to study in Canada through the CES program, students must:
Be admitted to a full-time course of a school participating member of CICan in Canada. You refer to the list of schools located in the CES program.
Evidence has to pay tuition fees for one year.
At least 5.0 IELTS, in which no skill below 4.5 within 2 years.
Buy investment certificates from Scotiabank guarantee worth 10,000 CAD to cover living expenses in the first year in Canada (students may be phased out to spend the amount of time in Canada).
Apply for a visa 60 days prior to admission.
Conduct a physical examination at least one week before the date of the application of visas.
Note on investment certificates guaranteed (GIC)
Account transfers from Vietnam is imperative that the student’s account
The money should request the bank transfer is 10,200CAD Vietnam (GIC 10,000CAD buy 200CAD cost management and the bank’s Scotia). The cost of other transfers (transfer fee) in Vietnam by the students pay for banks in Vietnam.
Students are advised to carefully manage information security and personal account at Scotiabank, and email account used to register banks.
Once students transfer money from bank accounts in Vietnam, Scotia bank in Canada can receive money in about 5 working days (excluding Saturday & Sunday). Scotia bank then sends confirmation of investment guidelines (Investment Directions Confirmation). This is used to prove the paper financially visa program CES.
The procedure – necessary documents of the study program CES – Canada
- Application for Study Permit made Outside of Canada [IMM 1294]
- Family Information [IMM 5645]
- Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union [IMM 5409] if applicable
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] if applicable
- Authority to release personal information to a designated individual [IMM 5475] if applicable
- Custodianship Declaration – Custodian for minor studying in Canada [IMM 5646] for applicants less
- Fee payment (Study Permit and Biometric), at the Visa Application Centre.
- Biometric fingerprints and photo, taken at the Visa Application Centre.
- Passport. Original, valid passport, as well as a photocopy of the biodata (photo) page. If possible,
the passport should be valid for the duration of proposed study, as the validity of the study permit
cannot exceed the validity of the passport.
- Letter of Acceptance from a participating Canadian institution (list above). The letter must show
the program title, level of study, anticipated start and finish dates, the latest date you may register
and the exact amount of tuition fees you are required to pay.
- Tuition Fee Payment. Copy of receipt provided by the Canadian institution confirming payment of
tuition fee for one year.
- Proof of funds. You must demonstrate the purchase of a special Guaranteed Investment
Certificate (GIC) from a participating Canadian financial institution, in the amount of $10,000 CAD
to cover living expenses for your first year in Canada.
- IELTS. An overall IELTS score of 5.0 with no individual band less than 4.5, taken within past two
- Photocopy of the most recent diploma or school certificate and the most recent mark sheets.
- Up Front Medical Examination. Students applying under the CES program must undergo a
medical examination at least one week before submitting their Study Permit application. Attach a
copy of the information sheet printout given to you by the doctor.
- Police Certificate. Applicants more than 18 years old must provide a Police Certificate. (Phiếu Lý Lịch Tư Pháp Số 2)
To be overseas study consulted with 360 Connect, please contact us
Hanoi head office
Level 9, 20 Thuy Khue St., Tay Ho Dist.
Phone: (+84) 4 3847 1188
Mobile: (+84) 912 399 360
Ho Chi Minh city branch office
28 Phung Khac Khoan St., Dist. 1
Phone: (+84) 8 3823 9119
Mobile: (+84) 912 678 360
Australia branch office
8/39 Greek Street, Glebe NSW 2037
Mobile: (+61) 456 333 339
U.S.A branch office
671 Safeharbour Dr, Ocoee FL 34761
Mobile: (+1) 407-300-5881