Overseas Study In Canada with Centennial College
Invites students and friends attended the conference registration for direct exchanges with Centennial College school representatives and learn more of the advantages in choosing to study in Canada.
Time: 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM, Saturday day 03/18/2017
Location: 9th Floor, No. 20 Thuy Khue Street, Tay Ho, Hanoi
In Ho Chi Minh City:
Time: 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM, Saturday day 03/18/2017
Location: No. 28 Phung Khac Khoan Street, District 1, HCMC
– As the first public college in Ontario, founded in 1966. To apply the policies of the Government of Canada to settle and work in, and after graduation.
– Centennial has 4 campuses and are located in Toronto, the city of trade and Canada’s largest financial.
– In addition to the advantage of the quality of teaching and facilities, the school also has extensive training program with different qualifications.
– The education system:
Certificates (1 year)
College (2-3 years)
University (4 years)
Postgraduate Certificate (1 year)
More than 160 training programs in 8 faculties:
► Design & Communications
► Community Health
► Tourism, Hotels and Culture
► Engineering Technology and Applied Science
► Advanced courses in social sciences
► The course part-time and distance learning
– Students have the opportunity to transfer to more than 33 universities including the University of Toronto, Ryerson University, York University, University of Calgary, University of New Brunswick, McMaster University, University of South Carolina (USA).
– Most of the training programs are practiced, including paid internships.
– Students have the opportunity to work at the school in the process of studying and after graduation.
– Schools often organize workshops to help students find job opportunities to work and support students CV and interview preparation.
– Centennial College is the school’s most culturally diverse Canada, with students from 100 countries around the world, using 80 different languages.
– The amount of approximately 50,000 students, including 5,000 international students and 130 students are people of Vietnam.
– Service support good student, particularly the Vietnamese staff at the school and in Vietnam are always ready to assist students dedicated, efficient before, during and after the learning process.
* The strength of several departments:
+ Transportation Department:
Training center is Canada’s largest transportation, is investing more than $ 30 million in aircraft, vehicles and other equipment.
There are internship programs with major partners such as Ford, General Motors, Honda, Toyota, Canadian Tire, Freightliner and Mack-Volvo Trucks Canada.
+ Faculty of Tourism, Hotel and Culture:
1 in 3 is the only Canadian school to receive a certificate of world tourism organization UNWTO (Centennial College and two universities in Quebec).
+ Engineering Technology and Applied Science:
Centennial is the first college in Canada to receive the appraisal “Key School Status” from the Education Fund and Robotic Auto Electronics.
+ Faculty of Communication and Design:
Students are practicing at the major studios as Dreamwork, Disney Channel, etc.
* The program highlights:
– Hospitality Management and Tourism
– Media, Design and Film
– Engineering and Applied Sciences – intensive Manufacturing and Automation
– Engineering and applied sciences – Biology and research applications environment
– Engineering and Applied Sciences – Information Technology and Communication
– Engineering and Applied Science – Energy Technique
– Public Health – Nursing
– Public Health – Nutrition and Food
– Public Health – Early Childhood Education
– Public Health – Welfare
– Transport – Automotive Technology
– Transport – Aviation Engineering Technology
* The Centennial Awards were achieved:
2013, Centennial had won two of the ACCC and CBIE gold award in the competition of Colleges and Universities in Canada on internationalization and international education.
Chairman and CEO Ann Buller was honored in the Top 25 List of influential women of Canada’s 2013 Women of Influence magazine.
Most programs of Centennial Hotels are TedQual certification from the World Tourism Organization of the United Nations (UNWTO.TedQual).
Research institutions Infosource Inc. revealed that 15 colleges in Ontario is named in the List of Top 50 Colleges of Canada study, and Centennial ranked third among universities in Ontario, ranked No. 12 nationally in that list.
Centennial was chosen as the Best College Award by Toronto Sun Reader’s Choice 2009.
* Entry requirements:
– Post-secondary system: high school graduation and IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL iBT is not under 80.
– A college: high school graduation and IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL iBT is not less than 84.
– A graduate: graduate university or college 3 years, IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL iBT is not less than 88.
To be overseas study consulted with 360 Connect, please contact us
Hanoi head office
Level 9, 20 Thuy Khue St., Tay Ho Dist.
Phone: (+84) 4 3847 1188
Mobile: (+84) 912 399 360
Ho Chi Minh city branch office
28 Phung Khac Khoan St., Dist. 1
Phone: (+84) 8 3823 9119
Mobile: (+84) 912 678 360
Australia branch office
8/39 Greek Street, Glebe NSW 2037
Mobile: (+61) 456 333 339
U.S.A branch office
671 Safeharbour Dr, Ocoee FL 34761
Mobile: (+1) 407-300-5881