Top Reasons To Study In Singapore
With international student mobility ballooning by the day, students are increasingly taking the off-beat track to explore fresh destinations that promise not just an education but a new and wholesome experience. The city-state of Singapore offers just that. Known for its diverse population and strict corporate culture, the island country sizzles in hyper activity and enjoys its reputation as the financial centre of Southeast Asia.
1. Popular student city: Ranked among the top 5 student cities in Asia, Singapore is all that an international student demands on the platter. A rapidly developing economy, Singapore offers a slew of new age institutions which includes its own universities in addition to subsidiaries of international universities. That is just a part of the story. Singapore offers an eclectic mix of experiences which makes it a magnate for international students. Maybe you want to hike along the Southern Ridges or experience the never ending nightlife, Singapore provides the perfect platform for students to fulfill their academic as well as adventurous side.
2. Exchange students: Singapore is the perfect place to experience global education. Not just inside the classrooms, its eclectic bunch of students assures you an international education experience. Given its perfect setting as an international student city, the country attracts a lot of student through exchange programmes. Most of the top universities attract a lot of exchange students from Europe. An interesting thing about the education scenario of Singapore is that it houses many international campuses of popular universities across the world like Curtin University of Australia, University of Nevada of US or Shanghai Jiaotong University of China. This gives a lot of opportunity to student to understand and explore foreign cultures within Singapore itself.
3. Quality institutions: While Singapore is definitely one of the leading study destinations of Asia, it has also made its mark in the international arena with a slew of high ranked universities. Its two most popular universities- National University of Singapore (NUS) and Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU) – rank among the top 50 universities in the world What puts Singaporean Universities ahead of many institutes is their collaboration with many associations and Universities across the world, thus making them truly international universities.
4. Experience the Singaporean campus life: Singapore isfamous not just for its technology driven education but also for the exciting campus life that it ensures. No, it is not just about knowledge inside the classroom that matters, it is learning in an environment that promises diversified schools of thought and encourages an active social life. So, whether you are interested in sports or drama, the Singaporean campus life will accommodate all your hobbies. So, you are interested in Astronomy? Curtin Singapore has a club for Astronomy. Or are bikes your thing? Cause Curtin also has a special club for Motorcycle riders.
6. Corporate reputation: On asurvey by QS, Singapore came out as a winner in terms of employer activity comparison between the country and another Asian giant- Hong Kong. Universities of Singapore enjoy a good reputation among employers globally. The credit definitely goes to the education structure and teaching method of Singaporean Universities. The universities have a practical and experiment based approach to teaching. In the QS World Universities ranking 2014-15, the National University of Singapore comes 10th in the world in the Employer Reputation category while the Nanyang Technological University stands in 35, reflecting the good name these universities enjoy among employers. So, if you want to make a mark in the job sector, an education Singapore will definitely add weight to your CV.
To be overseas study consulted with 360 Connect, please contact us
Hanoi head office
Level 9, 20 Thuy Khue St., Tay Ho Dist.
Phone: (+84) 4 3847 1188
Mobile: (+84) 912 399 360
Ho Chi Minh city branch office
28 Phung Khac Khoan St., Dist. 1
Phone: (+84) 8 3823 9119
Mobile: (+84) 912 678 360
Australia branch office
8/39 Greek Street, Glebe NSW 2037
Mobile: (+61) 456 333 339
U.S.A branch office
671 Safeharbour Dr, Ocoee FL 34761
Mobile: (+1) 407-300-5881